Make Gallons of Fluffy Snow in Seconds with Insta-Snow! The original fake snow polymer! Just add water to make white fluffy snow in seconds! Leave the snow out to dry and reuse it again and again.
- INSTA-SNOW VS REAL SNOW: Real snow is a seasonal phenomenon that can't be relocated inside for study and play, and in some areas of the country it doesn't appear at all. So, when snow (and fun) is on the mind, let the kids devour hours of fun with Steve Spangler Science Insta-Snow Powder Kit, delivering realistic, fluffy snow that can be dried out to reuse countless times.
- HOW IT WORKS: With just the addition of water, the insta-snow powder and water mixture turns into a solid and then erupts into a fluffy, white snow-like material within second, no mixing required. Watch in amazement as it instantly expands up to 100 times its original volume. You get a true WOW factor with a ton of scientific application.
- STEM: Explore the ever-changing science of polymers through experimenting with Insta-Snow. Comes with an activity guide with suggestions for fun ways to explore the science of polymers. This kit also makes for a great science fair project.
- FAQ: Why Does Snow Feel Cold to the Touch? Since the snow is almost entirely made up of water, the water is bound to evaporate. The process of evaporation produces a constant cooling effect. That's why Insta-Snow is so much fun to touch!
- USE AND REUSE: The snow will start to dehydrate after a few days due to evaporation. Just spray the top of the snow with water and fluff the snow with your fingers to give it a fresh, fluffy look. You can also let the snow completely dry out to use it again. The dry form of Insta-Snow powder will last forever!
- 4 EXPERIMENTS: Instruction cards included for 4 experiments: Warm Liquid to a Very Cool Solid, The Handful-of-Magnificent-Snow Show, Dry Up and Drip On, and Salt Polymer Destroyer.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Insta-Snow® Powder 2.6 oz (75 g), Plastic Tank, and Instructions.
- SAFETY: Adult supervision required. Do not ingest.