Discover the Science of Bubbles! And, what makes them POP. Our special formula makes for longer-lasting, more durable bubbles. Bubbles that can be squeezed, bounced, and juggled before they burst!
- BECOME A BUBBLE-OLOGIST: Have you ever bounced a bubble? Can you squeeze a bubble? Are you a true bubble trickster? With this kit you will be able to do all of this and more!
- WHAT YOU GET: The amazing bubble concentrate makes 4 Liters (1 gallon) worth of incredible bubble solution. You will also receive some of the best bubble blowers on the market and gloves so you can actually touch and play with a bubble.
- GET STARTED: So go ahead, mix up a batch and discover the true beauty of a bubble! This isn't your standard soap and glycerin mixture. Our bubble connoisseurs worked with a true bubble chemist (no lie) to formulate a polymer-enriched bubble solution that produces huge, long-lasting bubbles. You can really hold and bounce a bubble without it popping. How cool is that?! Or if you've been looking to really show off your bubble blowing skills and blow a monstrous bubble, the Extreme Bubble Solution is a must-have.
- STEM: Young scientists will be enthralled as they explore the amazing world of surface tension while playing with something everyone loves? BUBBLES!
- HOW DOES IT WORK?: The Deluxe Bouncing Bubble Kit is amazing because most people have never seen a bubble bounce! Experience tells us that regular bubbles burst when they come in contact with just about anything. Why? A bubble's worst enemies are oil and dirt. A super bubble will bounce off of a surface if it is free of oil or dirt particles that would normally break down the soap film.
- BEST BUBBLES: Simply cut off the top of the bulb part of the pipette, stick that end into the solution, take it out and blow through the nozzle and you will be blowing some of the best bubbles you have ever seen. The secret behind the pipette is that it allows for the perfect airflow to blow up the bubble. So whether you blow hard or soft, you will always get the best bubbles.
- FAQ: Can I use other gloves? Yes, you can use other gloves. The only requirement is that they have to be a clean cloth type of material otherwise the bubble may not survive.