Learn About Newton’s Three Laws of Motion!
- New and Improved! – Experiments with motion, momentum, and beads that defy gravity
- Be amazed when a string of beads ignores you completely and obeys Newton instead
- 5 experiments included in this kit
- New and Improved!: Newton was really good at connecting the dots of gravity, friction, and the way things move. The first of his Three Laws of Motion describes moving and stationary objects and how something called inertia is involved with both. All of the activities in this kit point to and illustrate Newton’s first law. Yes, they are very simple but whether it’s a falling hex nut (or five) or Stop-and-Go Spheres, they all obey the same law. You’ll be amazed when a string of beads ignores you completely and obeys Newton instead. Be sure to get videos of the activities so you can thank Newton in slow motion.
- Create an unforgettable learning experience for both you and your child: This STEM Science Kit includes all the materials you need to conduct all 5 experiments, suggestions for take-it-further activities and challenges for 1-4 children per kit. You’ll also receive a colored activity guide for your young scientist that has step-by-step instructions for each lab, along with questions, and more challenges.
- What does it teach?: This kit reveals what’s behind the First Law of Motion with simple objects and great stunts! Gravity, friction, inertia, and centripetal force come into both play and learning with every activity in this kit. You’ll discover that a slight adjustment or change can easily alter an outcome and the results are immediately evident.
- For Teachers, Parents, Grandparents, and All-around Science Adults!: We haven’t forgotten about the new STEM and STEAM initiatives you’ve been hearing about in our schools, bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, (Art), and Math together to make young scientists into real thinkers!
- 5 Experiments Included: Falling Hex Nut, Inertia Ring Drop, Spinning Penny in a Balloon, Stop-and-Go Pendulum, Newton’s Beads
- STEM Science Kit
- 5 Experiments
- Suggested Take-it-further activities
- Activity Guide
STEM Science Kit includes:
- Bead Strand – (50 ft)
- Six Clear Latex Balloons
- 3.5” x 2” Card
- Definition Card
- Four Zinc Hex Nut ¼” Silver
- Stop and Go Pendulum
- Yellow Ring
- Clear PET Cup – (24 oz)
- Clear Bottle – (16 oz)
- Instruction Cards
- Recommended for children ages 8 and up with adult supervision.
- Choking Hazard Warning: Balloon & Small Parts