Robot Turtles STEM Toy and Coding Board Game for Preschoolers - Made Famous on Kickstarter, Teaches Programming Principles to Preschoolers. Inspired by the Logo programming language, Robot Turtles lets kids ages 4 and up write programs with playing cards.
- DESIGN EXPERT: Designed by programming expert Dan Shapiro and was the most-backed board game in Kickstarter history when first released.
- GET STARTED: Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! Game is for 2-5 players.
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS: Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience where players learn key programming princples in a fun, easy to learn way.
- FAMILY FUN: Parents and children can play together.
- AWARD WINNER: Major Fun Award, Teachers' Pick Award from Scholastic Instructor Magazine, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids and more. Featured in the New York Times, NPR, Bloomberg, TechCrunch and more.