In this group activity, compete with each other to see who will master the Inertia and Gravity Science Challenge! Practice getting hex nuts and other small objects into the bottles without touching them. It's kind of like pulling a table cloth off a table trick!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: one 8" x 10" instruction card, one 8" x 10" vocabulary card, two 10" x 8" play mats, 2 intertia cards, 2 bottles, 2 yellow rings, 12 hexnuts, 4-Page Repro (11" x 17"), One 11" x 13" hanging plastic bag.
- CHALLENGE: Each center offers a challenge or game for between 2 to 4 players.
- INSTRUCTIONS: There are instructions and suggestions included for taking the challenge further in each center.
- VOCABULARY: Each center includes a card with vocabulary that will help players grasp the concepts.
- ENGAGEMENT: These centers are engaging as well as educational. They are a hands-on way for learning science concepts.
- FAMILY FUN: These centers have challenges and games that are good for the whole family to get involved in science concepts.