This STEM Construction set fosters imagination and critical thinking. Kids combine colorful cubes, chutes, slides, and curves to create original ball mazes. Kids will have to plan ahead - how can you get the ball to travel through the maze? - then assemble the bright pieces to put their plan into action.
- WHAT YOU GET: Plenty of high-quality components for imaginative building! You get 12 cubes (4 with straight chutes, 4 with curved chutes), 3 long chutes (2 sloped, 1 straight), 3 curved chutes, 4 semicircular chutes, 2 tower toppers, 2 balls, and an activity guide with tons of ideas to get you started!
- BENEFITS: Magnetic Ball Run STEM Learning Construction Set encourages kids 3 and above to create, invent, and experiment to make a ball travel through a maze of their design. Colorful cubes, chutes, slides, and curves snap together with strong, permanently encased magnets so kids can easily build and revise their structures. Fosters critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and invites collaboration and teamwork when building with others.
- BUILD TOGETHER! Parents and kids will have a great time creating structures together, from simple to complex. Communicate, collaborate, and have fun learning about cause and effect together!
- MAGNETIC COMPONENTS ARE EASY TO ASSEMBLE: All components snap together with magnetic force, so it's easy for kids to design, build, and change their structures. Can be configured in hundreds of ways to make a tall ball run, a long ball run, or a ball run that twists around and around. Perfect for any flat surface - desk, tabletop, floor, and even metal surfaces!
- SAFETY TESTED: All components are durable and shatterproof, with strong, permanently encased magnets, and tested by ASTM Toy Safety Standards for ages 3+. Non-toxic, odorless, BPA and phthalate free. Ball measures 1-1/4 inches.