Explore positive and negative magnetic effects, and build 3D structures and continuous chains of rods and balls. 14 piece magnetic construction set with easy to grip rods and balls for developmental building and play – early STEM learning for toddlers and preschool children promotes creativity and imagination with a fun 3D educational toy. Aids with understanding spatial relationships, problem solving and hand-eye coordination. Easy to grip plastic rods with magnet insets on each end-cap work together with the metal balls.
- BUILD AND PLAY: Build fascinating 3D structures and continuous chains and shapes. The magnetic rods and metal balls stick together for open-ended magnetic construction fun for preschool age children.
- EDUCATIONAL AND LEARNING OUTCOME: Aids with understanding spatial relationships, problem solving and hand-eye coordination. Focus on STEM learning includes science, engineering and magnetism.
- SOFT COLOR PALETTE: The green, blue, lavender, and grey are very pleasing colors for all ages and on trend for early learning.
- SET INCLUDES: Eight 5 inch rods and six 2 inch balls. The rods / bars have inset magnets on each end-cap, and grooved grips for little hands to easily grab and hold on. The rods attract and attach to the metal balls for fun building and exploration.
- SAFETY AND QUALITY: Made with the best materials on the market; completely safe and certified for ages 18 months and up. Magnets are securely embedded and safe for children.