Color Fizzers are True Color Tablets, and are sometimes called Tub Tints. One Fizzer is the size of a small candy, but it can color up to 1 liter of water. Fizzers, when dropped into water and other liquids, dissolve and add vivid colors to the liquids without staining your hands.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Fizzers come in a pack of 100 tablets in an assortment of primary colors: blue, red, and yellow. 1 tablet can color up to 1 liter of water.STAIN FREE: For a long time, food coloring was the only way to color liquids, but food coloring stains very easily. Steve Spangler set out to find an alternative to food coloring and found Color Fizzers. They won't stain hands or surfaces.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?: Color Fizzers are a combination of pigment, citric acid (as in citrus), sodium bicarbonate (plain baking soda), and a binder. All of these are water soluble with the added bonus that citric acid and sodium bicarbonate react in water to release carbon dioxide (CO2) gas. That's what you see in the fizzing bubbles. They serve to mix the pigment more effectively.
- COLOR MIXING: These tablets are perfect for color mixing. They won't stain hands or surfaces and come in the three primary colors (blue, red and yellow) which can be mixed to create a rainbow of new colors. Combine Tablets to Create Up to Seven Colors. Mix the red and blue tablets together to make a purple liquid. Combine the yellow and blue tablets to create a green liquid. Mix, match, and mix some more!
- COLOR WHEEL: Learn About the Color Wheel. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and back to red. Mix the tablets together to create other colored concoctions and learn about the color wheel without staining your hands, table tops, or floors the way food coloring can.
- SAFE: Non-toxic and safe.